Degree of purification
- Up to 99,8%
- Combustible process blowdown/discharging
- Associated petroleum gas (APG)
- Landfill gas
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- From 1000 up to 100 000 nm3/h
The SC Gas Thermal Treatment Unit is a perfect solution for:
- Gas emissions of high concentration and calorific value from the process lines of industrial plants
- Gas emissions, associated petroleum gas (APG) containing acidic impurities and heavy hydrocarbons
- Operation as part of environmental facilities and landfills
The process of contaminated emissions thermal purification is based on the cyclonic principle of decontamination, which allows to:
- reduce the size of the unit due to high thermal power density;
- neutralize contaminated gas flows with the presence of moisture and mechanical impurities.
ADVANTAGE OF THE SC GAS THERMAL TREATMENT UNIT:
The SC gas thermal treatment unit allows disposal of a wide range of pollutants (including toxic and carcinogenic pollutants), regardless of their concentration and calorific value.
For the optimal selection of the required SC unit module, use the Table of the main sources of industrial emissions.
The SC thermal recovery unit is a technological equipment ensuring supply of contaminated gases to the cyclone reactor, its thermal decontamination with subsequent cooling and removal of the resulting flue gases.
1. Contaminated gas supply unit
2. Thermal oxidation unit
The incinerator is a furnace lined from the inside with refractory and heat-insulating materials to ensure a stable temperature mode.
The air is supplied by fans to the burners installed in the lower part of the cyclone chamber, providing the oxidation temperature up to 1000-1200 ºС.
The temperature in the reactor is automatically maintained by the regulating valve by changing the gas flow rate.
3. Fuel gas supply unit
4. Flue gas removal unit
The flue gases and air from the furnace jacket enter the cooling chamber. Atmospheric air is fed through the ejector by a fan to cool the gases and to create additional pressure. Capacity of the fan is changed by a frequency converter depending on the rarefaction in the oxidation chamber.
The purified flue gases are emitted into the atmosphere.
Depending on the composition of the contaminated gas, the unit can be equipped with additional purification units (chemical, mechanical, etc.).
SC Gas thermal treatment unit
Capacity (of one unit)
from 1000 up to 100 000 nm3/h
up to 99,8 %
OPTION: possibility of heat recovery in the form of heat itself, mechanical or electrical energy.